|HCM, Dao Ngoc, Hon Thom
|3 days 2 nights
|June, July, August
Phu Quoc, a tropical paradise located in the Gulf of Thailand, is the largest island of Vietnam located in the southwest, and also the largest island in a population of 22 different large and small islands here. Phu Quoc together with other islands form Phu Quoc island district of Kien Giang province.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh - Dao Ngoc
Tour guide will pick you up at TSN airport, check in for your flight to Duong Dong airport.
Arriving in Phu Quoc, the car will pick you up and move you to the hotel, have lunch, enjoy Phu Quoc specialties, then check in.
The group is free to swim in Phu Quoc or choose the option to visit:
Car takes you to visit at Vinwonder and Safari Phu Quoc (cost not included)
– Vinwonder where is like a “Disneyland” with many indoor and outdoor games for all ages such as: Speedboat, Ferris wheel, Super speed disc, Swing swing….. Dolphin show, Water Park, Aquarium (many rare marine and reptile species), Liveliness, street festival, 5D Cinema, Shopping street and street food. Open Zoo – Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc according to the Singapore Safari model.
You are free to have dinner then visit Grandworld – The city that never sleeps.
The car will pick you up and take you back to the hotel for the night.
Day 2: DISCOVER THE NAM DAO
Have breakfast at the hotel, then the car and tour guide take the delegation to explore the South of Phu Quoc pearl island
Delegation to visit Phu Quoc Long Beach high-class pearl culture facility: Here you will be able to see firsthand the entire closed process to create pearls, especially you will be able to choose products with your own eyes. Pendants, rings, earrings … are combined with 24k gold, white gold and high-grade silver, in addition, at the display area you can choose as many pearl chains as you want as gifts for your loved ones. , Family friends.
Continue the journey, you will be on board fishing boat and snorkeling with experienced crew to Hon Dua, Hon Roi. Here, you will be provided with diving goggles, life jackets to watch the coral, especially you will enjoy fresh fish dishes (this is the booty that you have just fished on the ship) plus many Seafood dishes are prepared by the chefs on board.
You can also sign up for the Seawalker service to walk on the seabed, take pictures, film… while diving to see the coral (this cost does not include the tour price).
You have lunch on board.
Continue the journey to discover Phu Quoc, you come to visit and swim at Bai Sao: This is voted as one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam, here you can not only swim but also participate in the activities. The game is interesting and thrilling on the sea: jetky, parachute canoe, jet ski… (expenses excluded).
Or you can choose to take Hon Thom cable car to explore 1 Pearl Island from above via the longest sea cable car in the world.
The delegation moved to visit Phu Quoc Prison: a historical site – a place to witness many crimes committed by the French colonialists and the US imperialists when holding more than 32,000 prisoners of war (sometimes up to 40 thousand prisoners of war) in a period of less than six years.
Continuing the journey, the group can visit Ho Quoc Pagoda – Truc Lam Ho Quoc Zen Monastery, an attractive place for tourists near and far not only because of spiritual issues but also because the scenery here is extremely beautiful.
You have dinner with Phu Quoc specialties. The car takes you to the hotel, on the way back will stop at Dinh Cau night market, you are free to walk around the market, shop, enjoy specialties, then walk back to the hotel to stay overnight.
Day 3: GOODBYE DAO NGOC - HO CHI MINH
Have breakfast at the hotel, then check out, car and tour guide take the group to visit:
– Stone spring pepper garden, enjoy specialties of toad/guava dipped in salt and pepper.
– Sim winery facility – a local specialty wine, enjoy Sim forest wine for free.
– Hung Long Pagoda, a local religious temple, located on a high hill, can see the whole town, visit, worship the pagoda, pray for peace for relatives.
– Dinh Cau: a beautiful landscape of Phu Quoc and a place to worship the beliefs of the people on the island when they go out to sea to catch fish.
– Ham Ninh ancient fishing village here is famous for fishing nets for crabs, seahorses, sea cucumbers, seaweed picking, you have the opportunity to enjoy freshly caught seafood at original prices.
Have lunch at a restaurant, then go to Phu Quoc airport to check in for flight vnairline departing at 15:00 to Tan Son Nhat airport / HDV farewell and see you in the next journey!
- Round trip airfare includes 20kg checked baggage + 07kg hand luggage.
- New generation tourist car, serving the group according to the Tour program in Phu Quoc
- 3SAO hotel: Standard room for 2 guests/room (single male and female sleeping in 3 pairs)
- Meals: 04 main meals 150,000 VND/person + 02 breakfasts at the hotel.
- Tickets to enter and visit scheduled attractions (1st admission)
- Fishing and diving boats to see coral: fishing gear, diving goggles, life jackets, folding chairs for relaxation….
- The guide is enthusiastic, thoughtful, experienced.
- Travel insurance (Maximum compensation level 20,000,000 VND / 1 person / 1 case)
- Drinking water 01 bottle: 500ml/day/guest.
- Preventive medicine on the car
- 10% VAT, single room surcharge.
- Drinks in meals, in rooms and other personal expenses
- Laundry, telephone, personal expenses
- Tips for guide and driver
- Vinwonder and Safari tickets, Hon Thom cable car
- In case the guest is traveling alone and we cannot arrange a roommate, they are required to pay a separate sleeping fee equal to 50% of the room rate/night during the tour.
- Travel insurance is only purchased when customers register to buy a tour at least 02 days before departure (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays).
Phu Quoc – Dao Ngoc, 3 days 2 nights
|3 days 2 nights
|June – August
|Plane, car travel
|Ho Chi Minh
Contact us for price
- Visit Grandworld – The city that never sleeps
- Explore Vinwonder.
- Visit Phu Quoc Long Beach high-class pearl culture facility.
- Take Hon Thom cable car
- Phu Quoc prison
- Dinh Cau night market