|Journeys||Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi – My Tho – Mekong|
|Schedule||3 days 2 nights|
|Departures||June, July, August|
Escape the bustle of the city to explore the countryside and the famous Cu Chi tunnels in the South. Step into the shoes of a Viet Cong fighter, as you climb through an impressive 155-mile (250 km) network of tunnels and tour a typical shooting range.
Enjoy convenient hotel pick up from your guide as you depart for Cu Chi. Along the way, watch as the bustling city transforms into a more peaceful rural setting. Witness the passing rice fields, quaint roadside hawkers and growing lush trees.
Day 1: City Tour Around Ho Chi Minh
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat airport, meet the English speaking Guide and transfer to the hotel for check-in. A short sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh City: Visit Notre Dame Cathedral, The Old Post Office and The People’s Committee Hall. Dinner and overnight in Sai Gon
Day 2: Cu Chi Tunnel - City Tour: War Museum, China Town, Thien Hau Temple
After breakfast, The Guide and river transfer to Cu Chi Underground Tunnel – where human knowledge has been enriched by experiencing a web-like tunnel system of more than 100km in length which used to be the shelters of guerrillas during the war against American troops.
Upon arrival at Cu Chi, be greeted by the staff and settle in as you watch a documentary, shedding insight on the history of this fascinating place. Learn about the handmade weapons and traps that were used and discover an underground city. Working up an appetite? After Cu Chi, you will also get to taste some delicious, steamed Tapioca and drink some Hot Tea.
Back to Ho Chi Minh. After lunch, visit the War Museum, China Town, Thien Hau Temple, lacquerware factory and handicraft center. Dinner and overnight in Saigon.
Day 3: Mekong River Tour - Ben Thanh Market - Saigon River Cruise
After breakfast, the driver and English guide pick up and transfer to My Tho. Upon arrival, take the boat trip along Mekong River with an islet stop at Thoi Son to taste seasonal fruits, enjoy traditional folk songs. Then, visit the authentic life of the local and challenge your bargaining power at cottage handicraft shops. Lunch to be served with the Mekong Delta specialty. Return to Ho Chi Minh City in the afternoon. Free time for shopping at Ben Thanh Market. Dinner will be served on Saigon River Cruise with show entertainment along the Saigon River. Back to Hotel and Overnight in Saigon.
- Tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Hotel pickup & drop-off (districts 1,3 and 4)
- Transportation by VIP Limousine
- Motorboat trip, small rowboat fruits, snacks, and mineral water served in the car
- Cool tissues onboard
- Vietnamese lunch (vegan option available)
- Free cap
- Personal expenses
- Tips (optional)
- You must bring: legal identification (ID card or Passport)
- You should bring: insect repellent, common cold medicine, toothbrush, toothpaste and separate towel if necessary
- Children are free or children 90% will have standard children’s admission tickets. In the case of children whose height exceeds the regulations of some tourist destinations, there are regulations on height. If you have to buy admission tickets according to the standards of adults, the family should pay an additional fee for the child.
- If you are a vegetarian, please bring more vegetarian food to ensure your taste.
- Any service in the tour, if you do not use it, will not be refunded.
- The tour guide has the right to rearrange the order of attractions to suit the conditions of each specific departure date, but still ensure all attractions in the program.
- In case there are 6 or less passengers on the departure day, the driver can act as a guide. These are drivers with a lot of experience, knowledgeable about the local culture.
- In case the guest is traveling alone and we cannot arrange a roommate, they are required to pay a separate sleeping fee equal to 50% of the room rate/night during the tour.
- Travel insurance is only purchased when customers register to buy a tour at least 02 days before departure (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays).
Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi – My Tho, 3 days 2 nights
|Time||3 days 2 nights|
|Start||June – August|
|Departure||Ho Chi Minh|
Price: [Please contact for price]
Highlights of the tour:
- Visits Cu Chi Underground Tunnel
- War Museum, China Town, Thien Hau Temple
- Shopping at Ben Thanh Market
- Hotel and Overnight in Saigon